Tuesday 5 March 2024

Spring Trance

It is march, one of the three spring months. A common thought an ordinary man like myself has is the love of being lost in what I'm doing. Playing computer games and listening to language lesson at the same time in the darkness of the night. If you're leaning Spanish while you play then you'll have no guilt about the time spent. 
There is nothing much to talk about. My society is struggling to balance itself out. They're trying to slow down inflation keep everyone in order. That's it. 
Another way to think less is browse online shops, look at loads of products without buying anything. I look at different t-shirts and devices. Sometimes a buy stuff but most the time I'm just looking. 
Nothing like being lost in a book though l.

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...