Sunday, 4 August 2019

White supremacy

I often wonder if white supremacists know that by doing nothing but promote hate, they are the opposite to supreme, they are a waste of space.

When people measure themselves, they should imagine a world without them in it. If the world is better if you were not there then you are not supreme, you are a pest.

If you attack people and teach other people to attack people because of the way they look then it would be better if you were never born because you are useless to your community.

Being supreme is about being humble and kind to others and giving gifts and mastering musical instruments and having a hunger to learn new things.

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...