Monday, 8 June 2026

Philippines Near 8

I just learned today that there was a near 8 rickter earthquake close to the Philippines below the sea in the south coastal area. When earthquakes approach rickter 8, they topple the strongest buildings and reconfigure hillsides, they even push the ocean floor and trigger tsunami waves. Luckily there was no tsunami this time. It is very sad that this disaster happened, we seem to be getting a near 8 earthquake in the world twice a year these days. 
As a response to this I thought I should share my watchlist page before it was finished so it could bring comfort to those that need it. I can't really do anything else. 
This is the page : Watch List. 

My view is at dusk when you have done everything you can or at a time of rest on the weekend, keep your mind clear and think not about your situation if you can. Do what you can to keep your mind free of worries. Thinking nothing for a while can help a bit. 

I hope my watch list helps. 

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...