Wednesday 22 May 2024

Just Light

Here's a thought, what if everything we are and everything in our world is just light, just waves. My body is made of cells, my cells are made of atoms, the atoms are made of subatomic particles, quarks. The quarks are  made of wave like particles. Everything between them is just empty space. 
A lot of atheists tell me Jesus couldn't raise himself if he was dead. They don't get it. He was a spirit being and left his body for 3 days.  He then fixed his dead body and went back into his body again. I imagined that it would start to smell like it was decaying at that point so it would have been a lot of work resurrecting it.  He referred to his body as a temple. A container for the spirit. I honestly think some people being up points just because they don't believe. 

If I ask a question about the bible it's to make a point, it's because I genuinely want to know the answer. I don't ask rhetorical questions. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...