Tuesday 21 May 2024

Last Week of May

About a week ago a man was stabbed just a few hundred meters from my home on the next street and I was informed that he was on life support and they had already arrested the people involved. I don't know why the incident happened but I felt disappointed that it was so close to home. 
I started listening to NDE podcasts again, people talking about their near death experiences. It is very interesting. They don't just talk about the near death experience, they talk about the events that lead up to their brief death or cardiac arrest. 

It was while learning that one of my neighbours was stabbed that I also learnt that one of the bus operators in my town were leaving the area because they were making a loss. Carousel buses said they will take over all the abandoned routes. My home town is too small to have multiple bus operators anyway. 

There is so much malice in my country, I don't know why. It's like the Brits are infected with a virus that causes you to be filled with wrath. I see it everywhere. Something is making society itself more angry. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...