Wednesday 29 May 2024

Short Break Day

Jacob, My Son. 
I love to go on short breaks to the coast, especially on my birthday, that is the only time of the year I drink alcohol apart from Christmas. It is nice to go to the coast for a while. 
I like to stay out there for 3 or 4 days and relax for a while. 
I like planning a short break almost as much as I like going there. I like the satisfaction of finding a more efficient way to get there that uses less effort. I can spend hours looking at road and train maps and looking at different hotel tariffs as they change through the months. I like going by train as well because it is a careless journey, you just sit there and let the vehicle take you where it is going to. 

So many queries and so many dead ends. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...