Saturday 1 June 2024

What May 2024 Means to me

It was during may that I learned there would be a snap general election for July the 4th. They didn't need to bring the date forward but they did. The 5 year term was earmarked to end in December this year. It will be in July that I find out if the current government remain or leave control of parliament. I don't really take sides. I just make sure the local guy is on the same page as me. That's my job. 


As an ordinary man, I just think about short breaks. I think about going to the coast for a while and  relaxing. If it's my birthday, I can crack open a nice bottle of beer or two and try not to think too much, just except that we're in this world for a short time then life ends for us when we're older. 

I recently learned during the end portion of this month that the James Webb telescope had found several planets in other solar systems that are very much like earth, they're small rocky worlds with atmospheres and some of them seem to have chemicals in their atmosphere that are made by life forms but it's not confirmed. We live in interesting times.

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...