Wednesday 26 June 2024

History Day

Jacob, my son. 
I was wondering a few things. When Jesus Yeshua was crucified and his body perished, where did he go to? His spirit left his body for 3 days. Then I was wondering what he did with his body when he returned to it. Did he rebuild it from scratch or did he just fix the dead body that was already starting to decompose and bring it back to life. I don't know the right answer. 
If you had a choice, go back in time to a different geological period or revisit a historical event before you were born, which one would you choose? I would choose a different ecological period, I would go back to the time of the dinosaurs or something like that and see what colour they were and what they sounded like. I imagined a lot of dinosaurs could mimic other sounds like parrots do today. 

I have so much to show you and so much to learn from you also. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...