Tuesday 18 June 2024

Browse and Breathe

Sometimes there is nothing left to do but browse and breathe. I would scroll through the pages of a shopping site and look at all the products they're selling. Life is full of frustrations and setbacks and sometimes a man like myself needs to stop thinking for a short time so he can sleep or rest a bit. 
That is what I do. I look at products and think about them for a while then decide I don't need them and move onto the next product until I find something I'm interested in.  I will look at watches, t-shirts, games and gadgets. Pocket projectors, books, wall clocks. 
The other thing to do is stand about outside and breathe in some nice fresh air.  Thank God for fresh air every morning and evening. Nice cool fresh air and the ability to stop thinking about stuff for a while. 

Keep those little happy thoughts coming. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...