Friday 21 June 2024

Shop Trance

We are at a crossroads of principality and progress I think. Things will change a lot here in Britain very soon. I think in the next 5 years machines will figure out what to do with each person and observe their behaviour unphased by boredom or fatigue. They'll do it on tap under the instruction of the authorities. 
If machines do jobs people never did, they will create more jobs. If they do our jobs better they'll remove jobs. What can I do? 
I just enjoy my little perks, just observing things and pausing my thoughts. Pausing when I can. I just read and look a stuff being sold on e shops. 

I look at funny t-shirts and other things like that. Something to put a smile on my face.  
If I can smile a bit, perhaps I can keep my chin up. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...