Tuesday 25 June 2024

Nil Nil

I missed the England game again because of work but I learned that it was a goalless draw. That was a good result for us because we won on points in the group. At least I should be able to watch the next game set for Sunday evening. I guess the next game will be more interesting anyway because it is a volatile zone where a loss is instantly rewarded with an end. 
Missing an important game is almost as annoying as witnessing a litter bug throwing trash on the floor or seeing a booth hogger use a group booth seating area for himself in a wetherspoons pub. It is almost as annoying as seeing a speeding car use the turn right lane to push Infront of you on the road. 

Nevermind. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...