Wednesday 19 June 2024

A few Thoughts

I was wondering why peanut allergies are more common than the other types. There are more people allergic to peanuts than other things. Is there a reason for this?
I was thinking about the joy of finding a new way to get to a place. There are expensive hotels in Britain but they're very cheap in the late autumn. I wonder if it's worth going to the coast in the late autumn time when the price is reduced to one third. I could put that on my little bucket list I guess.

I wonder who is reading this now, and what now is. Perhaps a much older version of me is reading this now. Perhaps a being that isn't human like a sentient machine is reading this. What is the difference between my now and your now? They're both in the present from your perspective. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...