Monday 17 June 2024

Middle of June

We're in the middle of June and coming to terms with the political flavour of this season. At present the two main parties are Conservative and Labour. The labour party MPs tend to be public servants, teachers, lawyers, union leaders, people like that. 
The conservative party tend to be business folk, bankers, traders and engineers. They're usually more money minded I think. There's a bit of leeway between both groups, there are Conservative public  servants and Labour business leaders but overall that is the setup.
I don't think too much about it. I just think about how I can get good deals on things. I browse online shops and occasionally buy stuff. 

I wonder if it was a coincidence the UK elections will be on the American independence day or if they just chose a date that is easier to remember.

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...