Thursday 2 May 2024

What April 2024 Means To Me

Throughout April I thought this may was going to be a general election but I was wrong because they had a snap election in December 5 years ago so the new general election will be later this year. There are still elections on may but they're for the mayors and commissioners. 

It was always cloudy this month and very dark. The Israelis are still trying to rescue their hostages and people are still protesting about the conflict. They're ignoring all the other conflicts in the world, even the ones that have more casualties, lots of selective outrage. In the middle of the month there was a direct exchange of missile fire between Israel and Iran. It started when Israel accidentally hit the Iranian embassy in Damascus city in Syria. 

I managed to get a good deal on a Nintendo switch and was playing Red Dead Redemption throughout the month. It is an old game and they ported it over to the console the way it is; to me it is a new game because I never played it. I missed out on playing a lot of the 3rd person open world quest type games from the previous decade. I have no regrets with the way I use my down time, life is too short to care. A young boy was killed by a maniac with a sword the other day.  I feel pity for the boy and his family. Life is short and it can be shorter than you think. That is why I try to enjoy my down time. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...