Sunday 10 December 2023

My Time

Sometimes just sitting down on a couch and putting your feet up on a shin riser is all the bliss you need. After six is bliss. After six is my time. 
I would watch a mystery documentary series on netflix and sip some tea. Perhaps have a  frozen pastie I heated up in the air fryer. 

I was watching flight MH370 the other day. It was a melasian airlines airplane that disappeared shortly after taking off. There were many theories to why it disappeared, some people think it was pilot suicide, others think it was military espionage. All the journalists were explaining why they think their theory was correct. My theory is one of the plane's parts that are very important stopped working and the plane crashed into the ocean, that is my theory. Perhaps it was a very important part like the hydrolics or something like that. 

When my son is awake we watch SpongeBob or a similar cartoon. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...