Monday 4 December 2023

Where is it all going?

Sometimes I am still and quiet, looking out onto the horizon wondering where it all came from and where it is all going. 
We live in a world full of disorder and order. Everything is breaking apart, disintegrating. Yet everything is in order. Every single molecule follows the rules, when as mass is near, it falls towards it. If they're heated up enough they turn to plasma. If they're pushed they move. Our world is order and disorder together as one. 

I was thinking about a video I watched earlier as well. Some guys were turning a trailer base into a luxury mobile camper. Camper build vid. That is what I have in common with other men, we like to watch people build things. We're more interested in things than people and drama. I like to play computer games as well. If you feel guilty about the time you use up playing computer games, you could play a language class audio in the background and learn languages at the same time. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...