Friday 1 December 2023

What November 2023 Means To Me

November is a dark month here in Britain, we have short cloudy days and long nights. The water in the air condenses into ice crystals and falls down onto everything covering it in frost. The ice crystals merge together and form growing fibers that cover glass, grass and anything it can land on. The frost comes early in the morning, every morning at about 3am onwards. Most mornings in November in Britain are frosty. 
This November was filled with protests about the Israel and Hamas war that started in October. I considered it to be selective outrage. No one was protesting about the Armenian-Azerbaijan conflict and the siege of Nagorno-Karabakh, millions of people are being displaced from there. No one seems to care about the Sudan Civil war or the Myanmar military coup that has left the citizens without a democracy, they only care about this conflict. I hate all the conflicts, I pray that Jesus will return and put an end to all war. The UN can't make peace, the EU can't and even NATO can't make lasting peace, only Jesus can. 

I don't like London anyway, it is like a sea of bricks and windows with trees in the middle. It is a grey valley full of cars and buildings. London is dull place where everything is expensive. The government spend too much money on London in my view. There are cities in Britain without a Metrorail service and places that can really develop well. 

I just dream of a time when leisure and work are balanced in my life, I can play computer games and work hard when the time calls for it.

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...