Tuesday 12 December 2023

Play don't hit

When I was a young boy I had a sega mega drive, it is the same as the sega genesis but it spurts out PAL video instead of NTSC. European TVs had a different number of scan lines and refresh rate. Apart from that they were the same. These days TVs use 4K and High Definition formats and they are backward compatible with all the pre-millennium formats. 
Now I have a mini Sega mega drive and play many of the games I liked. I also like RPG games now, RPG games always age well because it's never about the graphics with them its all about the tactics and planning. 

 I think computer games can reduce violence because you're not doing violent things when you're playing computer games. I remember sitting down for hours trying out new approaches and things like that. I would play management of games like Rollercoaster Tycoon and windows card games like solitaire and freecell, those games have aged well. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...