Saturday 27 January 2024

Coca Lala evening

Jacob, my son.
The other day you told me you wanted Coca Lala, I didn't know what you were talking about. You pointed at it, then I realised you were talking about coca cola. when I took a closer look at the can, I could see the word cola looks like lala. I imagined writing a logo like that if I was high on coke. I'm not saying it was their source of inspiration though. 

You were innocent, you saw it the way it looks. Perhaps everything looks bigger to you and it would look smaller if you saw it as an adult. I remember going back to my primary school to vote as an adult and thinking the whole place looks very small compared to the way I remembered it. 

I have so much to show you. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...