Monday 15 January 2024

Nachos and Netflix

Nachos taste much nicer when the cheese sauce is hot. There is a new cinema in my town that serves natchos with heated cheese sauce in tubs. I hope they keep it that way. I won't name any cinemas because I don't want to have a negative effect on any business. Cinemas are still relevent today, you can get a membership card and see unlimited movies like on netflix, plus you get a giant screen and powerful surround sound that is too powerful  for homes. Cinemas are still cool, especially if the natcho cheese sauce is heated, I think it smells more and that makes it taste better. 
The problem with cinemas is they don't play a lot of documentaries. That's where netflix comes in, it is crammed with documentary box sets. 
The other good thing about cinemas is you can take your children there and watch cartoon movies with them. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...