Tuesday 16 January 2024

Tubeing Out

The phrase 'netflix and chill' is well known these days. I wonder if there is a phrase for playing a queue of videos on 'youTube'? Tubing out? 
I have two play lists on YouTube I use for my down time, 'Watch Later' which is private and 'Down Time',  which is public. The goal of both of them is the same, to help me stop thinking for a while so I can rest a bit. Sometimes I watch videos that I don't agree with so I can think about the topic so they go in my watch later play list for privacy. For example, I don't think Hell is a place where you're tormented for eternity but I watch Bill Wiese's videos anyway just to think about it. If someone saw me watching his video, they would think I agree with what he is saying. 

I found some interesting videos that can be added to a downTime playlist. 





Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...