Tuesday 30 January 2024

Healthy Habits

In recent weeks I have been adding vegetables to all my favourite foods to improve fiber and slow down the absorbtion rate of the food in my intestines. For cheese and tomato sandwiches I add lettuce, for pasta I add some frozen broccoli and cauliflower.
Now I'm remembering things that caused me to lose some weight. I tried to make a movie on YouTube based on my short documentary videos, Alanasis. All the focus I applied to the project caused me to forget I'm hungry. Unfortunately I hated my movie and never posted it. I felt like my voice was very dull and boring. The storyline of the docu-movie was also slow and dragged on. 
Now the new thing that causes me to eat less is virtual reality. When my brother visits me, he brings his vr headset. When I play golf in virtual reality, I don't feel hungry. If I feel guilty about playing games, I play language lesson audio files so I'm learning Spanish while I play. 

Should I try again to make a movie? if it's lame I will still lose weight, hmmm 🤔

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...