Thursday, 8 October 2026

Articulated Guided Inverted Hovercraft

I was daydreaming for solace, thinking about an articulated guided inverted conjoined hovercraft; a metro rail system with no wheels or rails to grind down. I imagined it would run from Eden in high Wycombe, stop at Wycombe train station, then odds farm park and finish at Amersham. The so called train would be inverted so it hangs from a pod that is fitted with a hovercraft fixture. 

If it was real, it would be below ground, the train shaped Hovercraft would hang from the ceiling area and passengers would get on at the bottom of the train. The so called train would have two floors so people in good shape that don't like crowding could got upstairs. 

I know I'm being judged all the time because of superficial outward appearances but the truth is I'm just a man that uses his imagination to create a little safe room, a place with some peace in this world filled with chaos. 


Blog Archive

Articulated Guided Inverted Hovercraft

I was daydreaming for solace, thinking about an articulated guided inverted conjoined hovercraft; a metro rail system with no wheels or rail...