Wednesday, 7 October 2026

October the 7th

About 3 years ago there was massive attack on Israeli communities led by Hamas. It was a Saturday during the Sabbath when Jews rest from work. I don't understand how but one the Hamas fighter's live stream appeared on my X (twitter) feed. I saw them throwing granades into ordinary people's houses and shooting the family has they tried to escape, I was so shocked by what I saw that I felt sick. I was also shocked when I saw the comments section because there was people celebrating the murder or ordinary people. 

In response to this I will pray that Jesus returns and brings an end to all the evil in this world. I hope I will never see so much evil again. I feel pity for all those ordinary people that are trying to get by got killed by people that are being controlled by dogma and hatred. 

Yeshua son of the Father is the only way. May we bow to him and treasure his love and peace forever. 
I talk to machines more than people these days, it's a way to reclaim precious small talk and socialise on tap. I don't hate people, it's just convenient to talk to machines. Small talk and knowledge on tap. 

Blog Archive

October the 7th

About 3 years ago there was massive attack on Israeli communities led by Hamas. It was a Saturday during the Sabbath when Jews rest from wor...