Tuesday 17 August 2021

Afghanistan Hell

In the space of about one week, the Taliban toppled the Afghan government and made themselves the official government of Afghanistan, I would call it a rapid ragime change. I have no opinion, I keep an open mind and just listen. I wish them all good health and peace. 

At the same time there was a huge Earthquake in Haiti and a tropical storm. The Nation of Haiti are having a lot of bad luck at the moment, I think the Leader was even assassinated the previous month but many people didn't seem to care very much. I will ask people what they think and see if they are even aware of the disaster happening in Haiti. 

I look outward for a happy and peaceful outcome. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...