Monday 23 August 2021

Preppers

This summer, a large portion of the Earth was either soaking wet or burnt to a crisp. In my view, this climate instability threatens the Human food chain. I think that it is very likely that we will have a global famine very soon. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to put away the odd tin can of food for long term storage. I could put 10 cans a week or something like that and make sure they are used before the best before date so they are rotated. Not saying I would do that, I'm just writing down that I am thinking about it. Those doom's day preppers on TV don't seem crazy anymore. They are very logical. 

If there is one thing I can be grateful for it's having plenty of food to eat now, perhaps like Joseph in Egypt, I am seeing a vision of a future where the food is interrupted, crops failing, bees dying fruits not being produced, wheat and rice running low. Now? No, I can go to the market place and buy a 7.5 kg bag of potatoes for less than £2  but perhaps in the future it won't be that easy, we will see. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...