Sunday 8 August 2021

The first week of August

It is the first week of August. This month so far I have learnt that some of the objects on the Google map app can be added as a shortcut on your phone's desktop, I can add a bus stop on the google map as a shortcut icon on my phone's desktop and bring up the dialogue box slate when I press it. 

I have my mind set on getting an electric car because the price of fuel has inflated too high. As far as I know, there is no petrol station anywhere that sells fuel for less than £1.30 per litre. It literally costs me £40 to fill my small car with fuel, I don't know if the increase is because of inflation, or because everyone in the UK is driving to the coast instead of flying abroad for holiday. I see a lot of cars on the duel carriageway these days, more than before. Perhaps it is because the Suiz Canal was blocked for a week in March and there is a backlog in supply. I have no idea. In most petrol stations the price is closer to £1.40 per liter. What surprises me is why the news doesn't seem to mention it. The price of fuel will affect everything else I'm sure. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...