Thursday 5 August 2021

Man Cave thoughts

I was thinking about recliners today. If I had a proper man cave, I would have 4 recliners in there. I would have 4 padded recliners with a foot rest and small side table for drinks on one side and game controller table on the other side. The padded recliner chairs would form a semicircle around a large flat screen TV or 4K Lazer projector with modern games consoles attached. The reason I would have 4 recliners is because 4 is usually the optimal number for multi player games, if you were playing Mario Kart it is best to divide the screen up into 4 during a race. 

I keep happy thoughts in my head all the time. Happy thoughts. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...