Monday 12 August 2024

Changing Tides

I was thinking that the conservative party should have waited until their term had come to end before they set a general election. That way we would see if the Rwanda project were enough to disrupt the people smuggling gangs. 
Now we will never know because the new prime minister cancelled the project. He thought it wouldn't work. He claimed it wouldn't be a deterrent. 
I'm not racist, I'm just concerned about overcrowding. I don't want young people to go to rent the first home and find 12 to 20 people seeing the same property and pushing the price up through high demand. If residential property becomes more expensive and so does commercial property like shop units and warehouses. That will push up the price of goods and services. This small island can't build a large city every 10 years there is nowhere to put it. Anyway, instead of listening to me people will call me racist so I'll say nothing. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...