Wednesday 7 August 2024

Where are we going ?

There are lots of riots breaking out throughout Britain. I don't know where this is all going. I totally understand why they're doing it but I have nothing to say. All I know is there are many angry Brits. I'm trying to look out the box and work out what is going on. 
Why look out of the box? Stay in the box. It's all tosh out there, just tosh. Angry Brits and no one listening to anyone. Some of those people have too much time on their hands. People getting angry about a country on the other side of the continent on the far side of the Mediterranean that has nothing to do with us. 

Some people are looking for trouble, others are looking revolution. I'm looking for excellence. I want to make progress with all my projects. Perhaps I'll find it this year. Who knows. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...