Friday 9 August 2024

Wouldn't It Be Nice

Wouldn't It be nice to go to a hotel room and bring an inflatable sofa with you and a Roku express stick. You go for a short break, then later in the day you inflate the sofa and watch a movie on netflix or something like that. 
I was looking at all the inflatable sofas that are available online. I won't buy any. I just look. I brought my Roku express stick with me to a hotel once and it worked. There was a spare hdmi socket and usb socket on the side of the TV in the hotel room. The TV in the hotel had live TV channels but with my Roku stick I was able to use my Netflix account on their TV and watch a movie. I could bring my Nintendo switch with me as well and play computer games on the hotel TV. 
The advantage of having inflatable sofas is you can deflate them and store them in a small space. They would take the same space as a few pairs of trousers. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...