Thursday 22 August 2024

Late Summer

It is the late part of summer, summer 2024 here in Britain is very much about coming to terms with a change of leadership. It was in summer that the conservatives set the general election early and lost. Now Britain is run by a labour leadsrship. I don't have a political polarity, I wish them good luck. I do like the idea of all the railways being nationalised again like it was in the '90s. If they can pull it off then godspeed to them. 

It is nice and warm, the heat is welcome. 
In my town, a bus company removed themselves from my town and the rival company took over all the routes. I think my town is too small to have two bus operators, perhaps the buses around here will be seamless and better value now, we'll see. 

I keep my chin up for progress and better living standards. Perhaps this new government has a good plan to bring down the cost of living in general. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...