Friday 16 August 2024

Surface to Space Pie

I thought to myself that NASA should ask Greggs bakery in the UK to make surface to Space pie spaceship for them 😂 They make very good vegan sausage rolls, so they should be able to make a space ship. 
American astronauts will get into anything, they'll even get into rocket systems that exploded on the launch pad during testing. They're a brave bunch, they really are. 

There are two American astronauts stuck in space right now because the Boeing Dreamliner return capsule is stuck on the international space station; it won't detatch from the portal. I often wonder if it is a good idea to let private companies operate space missions. Is privatisation always the answer? I don't know. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...