Saturday 10 August 2024

Little wonders

I like to look new little gaming gadgets online. The new thing to get these days is the Evercade. They have three or four consoles, a hand held, a TV console and a bartop arcade machine. I thing they're very cool. On youTube you can get a very long playlist with different videos about the products. 


At the time of writing this blog, Argos sells many Evercade products including many many of the cartridges. 


I think the TV console is a reasonable price, it can take two cartridges at a time and four controllers. I think every man-cave should have at least one of the Evercade products. The best place to look at new Evercade products is on the Evercade website. 

www.evercade.co.uk (I think they also have an American site. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...