Friday, 25 June 2021

Outing Thoughts

I was thinking about taking my small family on regular outings in the near future, especially when my son is more than 4 years old. I think we should visit lots of different places that we have never been to before. Earlier in the month, the G7 summit was held in Cornwall and the dinner was at the Eden project. I have never been to the Eden project myself and I would love to take my family there.
The Eden project is a group of giant greenhouses with tropical rainforests inside them. It is on the other side of the country but I hope to visit the place soon. 
I would also like to take my son to Chessington world of adventures, it is an amusement park that I use to go to when I was a child. I think about all the happy times we may have. 

Happy thoughts.


Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...