Thursday 10 June 2021

One third of June

One third of June has passed by, Spring is coming to an end. 
The first third of June was about people debating whether we should ease all the restrictions on groups and social distancing rules. There is a new variant of the virus present and more virus particles but also more antibodies because so many people have been vaccinated. On the last bit of June after the 20th the government plans to remove all restrictions but many doctors and virus experts are very concerned. Is it the right decision or are we jumping the gun again? I don't know. 

For me it was about finding a way to continue making documentary videos despite my lifestyle making it impossible. To get around the problem I used different devices and spaces. I recorded the narration on my phone in my car, I used my  smart TV box as an editing computer, when a keyboard and touch pad is connected to it, it behaves like a PC with mouse pointer. I also used my existing sketches for illustration. I made a short 3 minute video and I hope to make another two 5 minute videos before my birthday in mid July. I shared my video with the world.

Then I set my playlists to public and shared them and gave the community a window into my little world and some of the ways I cope with life's challenges. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...