Friday, 18 June 2021

Media Renaissance

I have kept my dream alive of being a indi docu film maker (Independent documentary film maker). I make lots of short videos as often as I can, when there are half a million subscribers to my channel I will make a full length movie that is over 1 & ½ hours long. 
I have been doing lots of research on Jupiter and hope to add a short documentary vid about the Juno Probe before my birthday on the 15th of July. If successful it will be added to the alanasis play list. Like steps on a ladder, I learn from each video and improve the product slightly. 

When I have 100 subscribers, I will take a glass of whiskey, then when I have 200 subscribers, I will take another glass of whiskey, then 400, 800 and so on; at the moment I only take a glass of whiskey on Christmas and my birthday so if the bottle was wine it would be mulled by air exposure already. Mulled wine only tastes good when the weather is cold, I'm not sure why though. 

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...