Thursday, 24 June 2021

Powder Keg

I would describe the human society at this present time as a powder Keg. A small spark of conflict could cause a global war. The east side of the planet is saying "who's bad" and the west side of the planet is saying "who's bad". "Who's bad, who's bad, who's bad, who's bad". They're both bad (at thinking). They are drinking the wrong tea. They need the right tea, I will say no more. 

We nearly had a spark of conflict in the black sea the other Day, I have no control over this world so I won't think about it. I don't get the logic of some people in this world. I remember when Stephen Fry was cussing God but he doesn't believe God exists. If he doesn't believe God exists then he is cussing Nitrogen or something like that, right? I don't know. 

There is no East or West on a sphere, there is no need to point weapons at other nations, why do we do it? I don't know. 


Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...