Tuesday 15 June 2021

G7 Conference

This year the G7 meetings were held in Cornwall England. As an English person I was curious about what the G7 leaders thought of the place. 

I have never been to the Eden project myself but I have been to Devon and Cornwall. It is a very beautiful area, the soil is a reddish colour and there are lots of beautiful rolling hills with lots of hidden country parks that many people don't know about with lakes and beautiful gardens. It is a coastal area. 

I'm sure that one of the big topics that came up was climate change. In recent years it has become obvious that we are changing the climate. The air is warmer and drier than it was in the past. I was in denial myself for many years but I saw the evidence with my own eyes. I saw winters with hardly any snow or ice, I witnessed the wildernesses of the new world continents burning up, I saw record rainfall in winter and record high temperatures often. 

I thought of some ideas that may help like making a floating bridge with paddle wheels inside it. The bridge wouldn't disturb the fish because it floats on the surface of the water and the paddles only penetrate 10cm under the water. The fish would swim under it safely with no problem. 
People walking on the bridge would never see the paddle wheel because it is concealed under the bridge and only the paddles stick out in the middle on the underside of the bridge. 

I think flowing water is the future of energy production because it is persistent and contains a lot of kinetic energy. It can push many heavy duty water wheels. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...