Wednesday 30 June 2021

What June 2021 means to me

It was in the month of June 2021 that the United Kingdom hosted the G7 summit in Cornwall on a privately owned beach hotel resort and had a dinner on the Eden project premises. I have never been to the Eden project because I live on the other side of the country and never got around to it but I became curious about that part of my country. 

One of the simplest lifeforms on Earth has caused chaos and death throughout the world. Corona viruses are so simple that their code is stored as RNA instead of DNA. RNA fibers are a representation of one side of the DNA strand. In June the Delta Variant of Covid19 had dealt a blow to our return to normality. In the middle of the month our government decided to extend the restrictions until 19th of July. The Health Secretary was caught cheating on his wife and quit his job. He was replaced by another slick city banker.  I'm not going to compare the elected government to pirates on this blog. 
One thing that has been overlooked this month is the price of fuel. Since the Suiz Canal got blocked in spring, the price of fuel increased by 10p per liter. The increase stayed and now many people are driving to local places for holiday so the price of fuel is now about £1.30 per liter. I think that is a 15p increase. To me that is an eye watering cost, a full tank costs me £40 now. 

I re-read through a book called "23 minutes in Hell" by Bill Wiese. It was about a man that claimed he was taken to hell for 23 minutes. I like to read non fiction journal books on my Kindle. I became obsessed with Hell again and often used the key words "NDE Hell"( near death experience) to find videos on youTube about people that think they have seen Hell. I like to listen to their stories and look for inconsistencies. 

I was thinking about planets quite often because I knew the Juno probe is coming to the end of it's service and will soon be destroyed. If we discovered another 50 planets in the solar system, I wouldn't be surprised. It takes less than one day for light to reach the observed solar system but the gravity influence of our Sun goes half way out to the next Star. There could even be objects orbiting our star more than a light year away and we would be oblivious. 

There was also tensions near the Crimea peninsular but I don't want to think about it. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...