Friday 11 June 2021

Cool Day

Jacob, my Son.
The big topics here in the UK while you were two years old are that people don't like politics in football. Many people that I speak to get very angry when football players make political gestures before they start the game like the BLM crouch and the black panther fist pump. I think people watch football to escape everyday politics and issues, they just want to watch the game. I hear booing from the audiences so it is obvious that people don't want to see it. 

The other topic is the delta variant, everyone is talking about the delta variant of C19 because they are worried dead bodies will pile up again and we would be forced into another lockdown. We are getting vaccinated and keeping our distance. Every Brit is afraid in some way, some are hiding their fear and others are showing it. 

Many people think that the original Covid19 virus came from a lab in China. I embrace the official story, the Covid19 virus emerged from a wild animal in a food market, a variant of the animal virus was able to infect human cells. 

The other topic that pops up very often is the Oxford anti royal mentality. Many students at our elite universities, Oxford and Cambridge want to abolish the monarchy, they think we should be a republic. They associate Royalty with our colonial past. Everyone I know of Brings up the Oprah Meghan interview and has a view on Meghan Markle except for me, I don't know Harry or Meghan so I don't have a view. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...