Sunday 27 June 2021

End of June Thoughts

I am a servant with many thoughts about the big questions of our world and hopes to create outstanding products that many people enjoy or find useful. 
I don't mind being transparent to all the masses of people in this world. I think most of the questions I have can only be answered by God, I just want to know more and be happy. Being a transparent man that only values love and knowledge, not ego and power is what it means to be me. 

I was thinking how many planets does our Sun really have? The gravity of our Sun goes half way out to the next star 4 light years away. Surely there must be a 10th planet out there and it could be much bigger than Jupiter. If we have so many planets to our star than how many planets are there in the galaxy? There are billions of stars and I will assume most of them have more than 5 planets. So many worlds exist out there and I wonder what they are like.  


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...