Sunday 6 June 2021

Bright Day

Jacob my son,
You are more than two years old now. I watch you every day of your life developing, learning and growing. I am hopeful that you will grow into a non hateful man of integrity with good health and a peaceful life. Sometimes I wonder if you will embrace the leisure of our ancestors, playing black jack, Cribbage, chess, dominoes things like that. I dream of one day sitting at the table with you and playing a simple card game and chatting about a debate that is relevant to that time. 

It has been a very tough year and the good thing is you probably won't remember it very well. The other day I took you to uncle Paul's to celebrate your cousin's birthday, you were full of energy and would run around every place. 

You don't like fruits or fudge. You only seem to like starchy foods like rice, potatoes and pasta. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...