Monday 26 February 2024

Faces and Names

The trademark logo for the British National lottery has a face on it hidden in plain sight. It looks like a hand with two fingers crossed but if you look closer, you'll see a face. I'm one of those people that notices things like that. I just wonder what the lottery logo's name would be. You can't have a face without a name. Perhaps it Hanz or something like that. 

Then I start thinking about God's name. 
God's Name is Yahwey, "Yar wai" It means 'I am'. I was wondering if it is a coincidence that it is also the sound effect the junction of your lungs makes. If you put a microphone in the Bronchi tubes next to your heart, you would hear the sound "Yar Wai" every time you breathe. 
Your lungs are saying 'I am' in Hebrew every time you Breathe, the sound is close to your heart, you can't hear it but the sound is there deep in your lungs. Perhaps every being that breathes air in this world is saying God's name. Why did God call himself 'I am'? Perhaps because God existed before everything, time and the universe. I don't know, I will have to ask. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...