Saturday 10 February 2024

Flow Change

In recent days I noticed they managed to put lithium power cells inside standard cylindrical batteries and it is quite common to see batteries that can store 2500 milliamps of current. This means just one 'AA' battery can release 2.5 amps over an hour.  It can power my 50 inch TV for a while if it was connected. My radio can take 4 AA batteries. 4 of those things would power my radio all day. I don't know how long my radio would last on 10 amps though, I never tried it. I'm sure it can stay on all day and still have plenty of power the next day. 

AA batteries are small cylinder shaped batteries with a raised bump on one side for the positive charge and a flat side for negative charge. The negative flat side is usually held in place with a spring that doubles as an electrode. I don't know why they do it like that. 


In recent months, I noticed X social media spurts out videos full of violence, people fighting and throwing things and stuff like that. I started clicking the 'Not interested in this' menu, I don't want to get angry. I want to learn. Sometimes it is better to go directly to the news and science pages. 
I added a shortcut to my local digital newspaper Bucks Free press today. On the smartphone chrome browser, you can add a shortcut to the home screen, the link then appears along side the shortcut to your apps. 
Going direct to digital newspapers is the way I react to excessive violence on social media. I cut out the middle man. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...