Sunday 11 February 2024

Scroll Away

Social media across all platforms has become very much like a stinking open sewer; they're filled with angry violent videos and hateful messages. I have become sick of it all. I don't want to be angry because of a violent video or annoyed because of false dogma. 
I go on social media to post my greetings and blogs, then I get out. I can go to the news articles directly and read science blogs. 
I like the Express site because they follow interesting projects like new railways and buildings. I ignore the other stuff they post. The metro is an all rounder. Bucks free press talks about stuff near me. 

Until I can get my feeds under control. I won't spend much time on social media. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...