Friday 9 February 2024

Hikiwake-face

I think all men have a Hikiwake-face, Hikiwake is the term used to describe two sumo wrestlers that can't make progress during a match and end with a draw. 
I think my Hikiwake-face makes people feel nervous. My Poker face also makes people feel nervous. If my right Brain and left brain are arguing or if I'm constipated, I will display a Hikiwake face. One part of my brain would be complaining because I didn't confront someone that was rude to me 8 years ago, the other part would think so what, it was 8 years ago, forget about it. The two parts would be wrestling, one side is beating me up for things I did wrong in the past and the other would be pushing pack. Then when it all settles down I would have my pocker-face on.

My Pocker-face has no emotion, it's just me thinking about things, I could have won the lottery, discovered I have cancer or remember a book I liked and the face would be the same. 

I was thinking about getting some eye blinds so it is always very dark when I sleep. I could play a podcast and be in absolute darkness just listening to the story playing. Then I was thinking about trying to build some experimental rigs to see if a concept would work. Then I would wonder if a tamagotchi from the '90s could be reprogrammed to play card games. These are the random thoughts of a man with a pocker-face, impartial to everything and without care. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...