Monday 5 February 2024

Egg Day

Jacob, my son. 
I recently learned that the king has cancer, I'm assuming it is prostate cancer because the cancer was discovered during treatment for an enlarged prostate gland. I don't know if king Charles is still the monarch when you read this or if prince William has taken the throne. Perhaps the monarchy has been abolished. I don't know. 

It was while the king had prostate cancer that you were learning to read. The software reading eggs seems to help I think. We installed the reading eggs app on your tablet { Reading Eggs} , the same company makes a maths program as well called maths seeds. 

I hope you learn to love reading when you're older. There are so many books out there. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...