Thursday 29 February 2024

What February 2024 Means To Me

I call February 2024 the trickster spring because there was no frost in the mornings and we had a lot of rain like we do at the start of spring. Many plant beings were tricked by the climate, fruiting trees opened their blossom flowers early; I saw daisies sprouting flowers in the grass verges next to the road. That sums up February for Britain, lots of wind rain and unusually high temperatures for the tail end of winter. 


It was during February that NASA and a private company sent a probe to the south side of the moon looking for water ice, it was called  Odysseus. The probe landed badly and toppled over. In recent months, several probes were broken on the surface of the moon. They didn't land right or they couldn't persist through a moon night; two weeks of darkness and very cold temperatures. 

The Israel-Gaza war that started at the end of October last year was still ongoing. I hate all wars, ordinary people like myself that just want to live in peace get killed and injured. War is a ticket to the blues. I don't take sides. I just want everybody to live in peace. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...