Wednesday 7 February 2024

Podcasting From Home

When I'm cleaning my home, I like to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my phone and play a podcast. 
A recent podcast I was listening to is 'Stuff you should know' by How stuff works on the tunein radio app. This is the link Stuff You should know. I'm not sure the link will work without the app though. 

I also have lots of interesting podcasts on other apps like Amazon music. I won't share my Amazon ones because I think you need Amazon prime to listen to them. There are lots of podcasts about near death experiences. People describe what they saw when they had a heart attack for example. I like the ones where people claim they met Jesus when they left their body, that's quite interesting. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...